Spring is here along with warm weather! Have you done any spring cleaning yet?
If not don’t fear! Here are some useful tips to start your cleaning process!
- Accept that it is time to tidy up. (This helps the thought of cleaning/ organizing a little less stressful.)
2. Start cleaning from the back of the house. (This old saying is meant to clean out the house, not into the house.)
3. Have your cleaning/organizing supplies ready. (Isn’t great to have something ready when you need it?)
4. Organization (Organizing items by season/color/drawer ect.. will help you stay focused and neat!)
5. Take a short break if needed. (After hours of cleaning/ organizing, one’s mind and muscles may grow tired. Have a light snack and refreshment to refuel for 15-30 minutes)
Look at the difference. You did it! Wasn’t so bad, right?!
We hope these tips were helpful! Happy spring cleaning everyone!